PhD Student, using mathematical modeling and evolutionary theory to (attempt to) better understand human prosocial behavior.
Current projects :
- Cooperation as an honest signal of time preferences
- Radical signaling: exaggerated displays of commitment may result from second-order signaling
- Cognitive sciences Masters (Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris)
- International relations MA - specialization in Middle East Studies (Johns Hopkins University, Bologna & Washington D.C.)
- Engineering degree (Ecole polytechnique, Paris Saclay)